To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Business Analyst / Tester to join the team to support and drive our expanding business
In this role of Business Analyst / Tester, work with the Project Owner, SMEs, Business Leaders, Senior Business Analyst, UI/UX Designer, Technical Lead, and Development team to provide clearly defined user stories, including acceptance criteria. You will also be comfortable developing test scripts and assisting in the testing of web applications across multiple browsers, and mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms.
- Capture and document processes and operations as they impact the proposed solution
- Assist to structure, facilitate and document business requirements and future state design components
- Assist with documenting user-stories and test cases as input to the solution build and testing
- Assist the senior Business Analyst to facilitate design decisions in a timely manner by providing analysis and recommendations for decision makers and design governance forum
- Contribute to the testing program and data cleansing activity
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success for the project.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or test lead in an Agile environment
- Experience with Testing frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes
- Experience working in cross functional teams and working with the product owner
- Experience with Business Analysis and testing frameworks in an Agile environment and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes
- Proficient in writing user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA
- Experience working closely with UX designer
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests
- Be highly organised and able to manage a backlog of issues through to resolution
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to gather business needs as requirements/user stories, facilitate workshops, document complex information, consult with and influence both business and technical people
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a project team/working group environment
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Rose Hampton on 07 3287 8111
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"