One of our premium client based in Brisbane is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2-3 years hands on experience managing Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge and experience deploying cloud infrastructure resources (Azure/AWS)
- Knowledge and experience managing cloud networking (VNET, VPC, Express Route, Direct connect, VPN & etc)
- Good knowledge of scripting and automation (Power Shell, python, C# etc.)
- Previous experience in Azure DevOps would be an advantage
- Experience supporting Azure Active Directory and cloud Identity knowledge & experience (Azure AD, AWS IAM, federated authentication)
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring and related tools
- Knowledge and experience in cloud security
- Background in infrastructure management, windows OS, DNS, DHCP
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL processors.
- Experience using Service Now to managed support requests would be advantage.
- Ability to learn new technology and acquire skills rapidly
- Excellent communication skills and experience interacting with stakeholders, vendors and customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple competing priorities
- Support experience in Azure Active Directory and Azure B2C
- Azure SQL, Azure SQL managed instances, Azure web apps, Azure functions, Azure load balancer, Azure backup, Azure data factory, Azure blob storage, Azure log analytics, Azure app insights, Azure VMs, Azure ML
- Azure ARM, DevOps pipelines
- Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, dataverse
- CloudTrail, CloudWatch, cloud formation
- AWS S3, RDS, EC2, Lambda, ELB, AWS storage gateway, ec2, SQS, SNS
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Isha on 0477745119 or email@example.com.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"