One of our client is looking to hire an ICT procurement Specialist. Below are the detailsof the role:
The ICT Procurement Specialist will lead complex and high value strategic procurement activities through Queensland Government contracting frameworks including QITC/GITC, and General Goods and Services in accordance with government policy and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role is required to:
- Apply innovative thinking and strategic procurement strategies to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of the applicable procurement frameworks
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic procurement
- Undertake planning and market research to develop strategic sourcing and contracting strategies and procurement plan documentation
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined
- Develop tender documentation including evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders
- Administer the go to market and evaluation process ensuring probity requirements are met
- Develop contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders ensuring the needs and objectives of the department are reflected in the contracts
- Develop, document, and implement negotiation strategies in preparation for contract negotiation where required
- Undertake negotiation of high value and high-risk contracts
- Represent procurement at board meetings and steering committees as required
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, relevant Conditions of Contract, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to contracting
- Ensure processes in support of tender and contract dealings are honest, ethical, and equitable in accordance with the probity standards
- Undertake contract management activities
- Other related duties as required
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Isha Khanna on email@example.com/ 0477745119.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"