One of our premium government client based in Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne is looking for Lead / Executive Architect. The contract is long term until end of Nov 2022 + 2x12 months extension options.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years' demonstrated experience delivering strong executive engagement and inspirational mindset in a solution architecture context to deliver program/project outcomes
- 5+ years' experience providing architecture services for large scale transformation programmes.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/or providing architecture services and advice to project, business and ICT delivery teams
- High-order written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt to senior executive, technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer-service orientation and ability to provide simple, helpful, respectful and transparent advice
- Proven understanding of various Cloud offerings (private, public, hybrid).
Please note: Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"