Modis - Project Coordinator - Brisbane
- Modis is currently seeking a Project Coordinator
- Contract Role
- 12 months + 12 months extension
- Cyber focused
- Hybrid role
Some questions for you?
- Do you have Project Support / Coordinator experience?
- Like to be involved in Cyber Security Projects?
- Australian Citizen?
- Want to gain a Baseline Clearance?
- Enjoy WFH options ?
If so, please see below!!!
Project Coordinator - Cyber Focused - Brisbane
The Project Coordinator is accountable under limited direction to perform complex work to provide oversight over the Clients Cyber Solutions team engagements to ensure that work completed by the team is appropriately managed and engagements are successful.
This will include coordinating cyber security projects in a multi-vendor environment, creating and managing integrated project schedules that align dependencies and deliverables, track progress and minimise project risk.
The Project Coordinator has a sufficient level of technical knowledge to understand technical discussions and directions in order to communicate information to required stakeholders, some of which may be non-technical.
- Demonstrated experience in managing delivery of work packages for technology projects.
- Experience coordinating project schedules, tracking progress and deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience working with external vendors. Relevant project management experience to deliver technical projects.
- Proposed candidate must be an Australian Citizen with evidence sighted by yourself and the Australian citizenship certificate or birth certificate or Australian passport number provided with the CV.
- Proven sufficient level of technical knowledge to understand technical discussions and directions, in order to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in, or interest in Cyber Security.
- Minimum of four years of experience in project coordination/management.
- Referee checks will be required for the preferred candidate.
- Pending Experience $55 - $80 Ph Inc Super
- 12 Months + 12 Months Ext
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on Hussein.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"