Modis Consulting - Project Manager - Brisbane (Mt Gravatt)
- Modis Consulting are currently seeking a Project Manager
- Brisbane location
- 6-month contract (plus possible extensions)
- Previous QLD Health experience is a bonus.
- Expressions of interest welcomed (for future roles)
Some questions for you?
- Are you Project Manager looking for that new challenge?
- Enjoy Prince2 & Agile methodologies?
- Advanced PM skills and a history of successful project outcomes?
If so, please see below!!!
The Project Manager will be required to provide full project management duties, including project initiation and closure activities as outlined below:
- Preparation and management of schedule
- Option analysis
- A high-level support-model (to document the basis for support resourcing and costs)
- Preparation and management of work packages
- Project management including tracking, monitoring, and reporting
- Project execution
- Project closure
The Project Manager will work with other members of the engagement team to develop and deliver above mentioned artefacts.
Skills & Experience:
The assigned project manager will have the following experience and skills:
- Significant ICT Infrastructure project management experience is required with a focus on datacentre hardware and application relocations.
- Advanced leadership of high-risk ICT projects with acute delivery dates
- Advanced project management skills, with the ability to achieve successful project outcomes
- Ability to use high level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation, and communication skills appropriate to all stakeholders to create a strong client focus
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple multi-disciplinary project teams
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders
- High level of knowledge and application of project management methodologies including PRINCE 2 and Agile.
- Previous QLD Health exp is considered a bonus
- Dependant on role and experience
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Contact: Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on Hussein.email@example.com
About MODIS: Modis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
We put our people first: To build a community of the sharpest minds, we begin by understanding the potential of our people. Then, through rigorous training, we can help them learn, share, grow and excel by applying their ingenuity. Understanding your ambitions and working with you to achieve them are just the beginning of your Career at MODIS.
Values: Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT. We expect our people to be ambitious. That's why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"