Return to jobs

SAP Business Warehouse Developer / SAP System Support Analyst

Ref: BROADBEAN_031391589853223

on 19 May 2020
Location
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Contract Type
Contract

Modis has been engaged by a Federal Government department to assist in sourcing a SAP Business Warehouse Developer / SAP System Support Analyst for a long term 12 Months + 2 x 12 Months Extension options. The succesful candidate will contribute to the development and maintenance of SAP BW helpcards and procedures.

The Roles

SAP Business Warehouse

  • Develop SAP BW reports in line with business requirements -Assist and advise in the maintenance of the BW environment
  • Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements and implement BW reports and system changes -Build and maintain good working relationships with staff at Canberra and overseas posts
  • Contribute to development and maintenance of SAP BW helpcards and procedures

SAP Level 1 and Level 2 Helpdesk support

  • SAP Level 1 and Level 2 Helpdesk support experience, and be required to
  • Support staff in SAP financial functions and processes (FICO module processes) -Identify, prioritise and resolve support requests
  • Contribute to development and maintenance of Helpdesk procedures
  • Track progress and resolution of escalated tickets Supporting management as required with additional activities as they arise

The successful candidate would spend 80% of their time on BW development work, with the remaining 20% on Helpdesk support.

Essential criteria

  • 2+ years experience developing and delivering SAP BW reports to specification
  • 2+ years experience providing SAP Level 1 and/or Level 2 system support
  • Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
  • Technical knowledge of the SAP and BW/BPC systems
  • Sound understanding of financial processes such as Bank Reconciliations, Payment Runs and End-of-Month processes

Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.

If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please connect with me on ankit.trikha@modis.com or 02 6103 1803 - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.

Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.

"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"

Filter Results
Sort By: