One of our premium client is looking for SAP Release Manager. The ideal candidate will oversee release decisions and processes in terms of the big picture/cross-departmental impacts, and maintains release management schedule for specific (or assigned) systems.
This is a long term Permanent requirement and location is Canberra.
Roles and responsibilities:
To Facilitate release planning meetings with key stakeholders to identify proper sequencing of release packages. Ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood, and dealt with in a manner that mitigates risk to scope and schedule
- Document and communicate all changes for a release in release notes which are published to both the internal team and the client.
- Attends change management such as CCB's and deployment planning meetings to collect data and information pertaining to the release.
- To Pursue IT and Project compliance with release acceptance criteria.
- To act as the 'Gatekeeper' to the Production environment.
- Manage multiple release trains. Coordinate multiple scrum teams and interact with the Enterprise Release Management Organization.
- Provide outage information and fill out service level agreement blackout request.
- Coordinate and schedule key change to production activities. This includes the tracking of all elements with team leads as the project moves through testing regions into production. Accommodates a flexible schedule as most releases occur outside of regular business hours.
- To Support release execution by monitoring of each phase of the release. Validates the release as it progresses thru various release gates and test phases, alerts appropriate stakeholders of any errors or issues that need to be addressed.
- Provide release coordination and communication during and after deployment.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Wajeeha Asad on 02 6103 1837 email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"