Modis has been engaged by a Federal Government department to assist in sourcing a Support Analyst - vFire
The Support Analyst will:
- Demonstrated experience in administration and configuration of Alemba Service Manager (vFire)
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework
- Strong understanding of governance and management of Enterprise IT
- Skills and experience in supporting users of a self-service interface / platform including providing on the ground assistance and troubleshooting, utilising a range of tools.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines while exercising sound judgement
- Effective oral and written communication and liaison skills including the ability to prepare related documentation, and the ability to represent the information and knowledge management team in a professional manner.
- Australian Citizenship
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please connect with me on Wajeeha.firstname.lastname@example.org 02 6103 1837 - Or better yet submit your profile by APPLY NOW! And I will give you a call once reviewed your profile to discuss the opportunity or other relevant roles within Modis.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"