One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company. The initial contract is for 12 month + extension
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deal with nontechnical an technical business representatives
- Demonstrated experience of working with the AGILE methodology in a program project environment
- Demonstrated Experience working with the ServiceNow
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into a IT systems framework
- Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
- Knowledge and experience in recording and collecting detailed business rules and documentation
Please Note: Only Australian Citizen with proven Residency for the past 10 years are eligible to apply.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Anaylyst skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.