One of our premium government clients based in Canberra, is looking to fill a Business Analyst position. This position is for an initial 12-month contract, where you will continue be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
---Baseline clearance OR higher---
About the role:
Under the Biosecurity Digital Reform Division, the department is developing and delivering a number of projects to reform and support the transformation of managing biosecurity threats. The individual will have experience in business analysis and Agile methodologies and will be responsible for undertaking a role as a business analyst that includes:
- Engaging with business areas to capture requirements to identify opportunities for enhancements with current systems
- Documenting detailed technical requirements and troubleshooting gaps in systems thinking to support the development team
- Assisting in user centred system design, backlog grooming, and testing Responsibilities will include:
- Documenting user stories and detailed acceptance criteria
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements
- Documenting business processes
- Preparing high-quality business documentation
- Establishing effective relationships to facilitate decision making to meet timelines
- Collaborating within and across teams to document best practices in various functional/business areas; and
- Supporting ICT Strategies, Business and Enterprise Architecture.
- Write business and technical requirements with a high level of attention to detail 60 %
- Engagement with business users to understand business needs and priorities 20 %
- Assist and run product demos, requirement sessions, and other workshops 20 %
- Weekly Pay/Monthly
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Rhyce Lawson on
(M) 0498 451 619
(T) 02 6103 1896
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds