- Large transformation program
- Collaborate in an innovative and high functioning, start-up environment
- Modern digital technology solution focussing on experience, data and automation
- AGSVA Security Clearance required
Modis is seeking a Cyber Security Lead to take part in a large transformation project and ongoing services for a Federal Government client in Australia. You and your team will design, integrate and manage a portfolio of modern digital platforms in a fast paced, high security environment. You will be working with a team that is passionate about making a difference, within a workplace culture that cultivates opportunities for growth.
In this role you are responsible to establish and direct a comprehensive Cyber Security capability to ensure information and systems are secure, information is protected, and business and technology operations are compliant with specified security frameworks, standards, policies and legislation.
You will be working in a multi-vendor consortium of business and technology partners, leading cyber security compliance for the design, implementation, validation and operation of digital systems in a high security business environment.
- Work with direct team members, third-party service providers, consortium leadership team and governance bodies to provide a comprehensive cyber security management capability
- Ensure systems, technologies, processes and teams achieve and maintain security compliance
- Direct compliance with security standards for protection of classified and personal information
- Direct cyber security operations, response, and recovery initiatives
- Provide security guidance, advice and direction
- Coordinate independent security assessments and audits
Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of industry security standards including the Essential Eight, Australian Government ISM and PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Demonstrated experience in achieving and maintaining compliance with cyber security standards for enterprise digital systems
- Proven experience in leading Cyber Security governance, management and operations teams
- Proven experience in designing, validating, and managing security of digital systems in high security environments
- Experience in securing and managing modern digital systems, including hyperscale cloud providers, software-as-a-service platforms, integration services, end-point devices in distributed and mobile locations
Modis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Talent and Academy Solutions Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform.
Modis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
For more information reach out to Birsen Polat at Birsen.firstname.lastname@example.org