- 37.5hr working week
- Flexible Location - Work in Canberra or Geelong
- Hybrid Working
Our client, a prominent federal government agency, is on the hunt for a talented and experienced Cyber Security Specialist for a 12 month + ext contract.
The successful candidate will work in a small team to develop and deliver capabilities including process engineering, uplift tasks and collaboration on large enterprise scale cyber security solutions.
Key Experience and Duties:
- Demonstrated experience in Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) including curating and optimising threat feeds, research into emerging threats and trends and integration of threats into operational platforms and reporting.
- Experience in operating Vulnerability Management platforms in an enterprise environment including cloud, endpoints, network infrastructure and producing reports.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise scale SIEM engineering
- Identifying, planning, and implementing enhancements to the Agency's threat landscape.
- Familiarity with cyber threat modelling techniques, and experience developing systems specific use cases, monitoring plans and cyber security incident response plans.
- Experience with cloud security tooling and cloud platforms (SIEM, SOAR, Endpoint Security, AWS, Azure, O365)
- Work autonomously with limited direction and identify and drive work through to completion.
- Communicate with influence to ensure deliverables are aligned to Corporate Plan and organisation goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in Australian Government governance concepts, with a focus on ICT, policy/standards development, and documentation of frameworks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and provide expertise within a team environment, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Working Hours: The standard working hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"