Akkodis is a global company with over 50,000 employees in over 30 geographies. Here in Australia, we have presence in all major cities and territories except Tasmania & NT, providing digital and engineering expertise to our clients to enable scalability and transformation. We are the most certified tech consultancy in Australia!
We are about new perspectives, cross domain thinking, fuelled by industry and market specialists. We research, innovate & explore new solutions through our centres of excellence and delivery centres….we call these campuses because we nurture continual learning & growth.
Role PurposeAkkodis Australia are seeking for a strong Data Engineer for our government client in Canberra.
It is a 12+ months contract and comes with a hybrid working. It requires a Baseline security clearance.
We are seeking:
A Data Engineer to support the client data program with an immediate focus on developing and executing repeatable patterns for connecting critical data assets from different sources to the cloud-based data platform.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Dimensional modelling process and techniques
- Expert level SQL skills
- Development and sustainment of data solutions utilising the following technologies
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL or Microsoft SQL Server
- Visual Studio Database Projects
- Power BI
- Experience developing and executing data migration ETL programs
- Azure DevOps, including CI/CD Pipelines
- Azure PaaS Services, including Key Vault, Azure Storage and Logic Apps
- Experience producing design artefacts with Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Development and maintenance of documentation and procedures
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Akkodis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for free upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"