One of our premium clients are seeking a Data Visualisation and Analytics Specialist to join their team in Canberra for an initial contract until 30th June 2022 + extensions.
As part of the data warehouse team, the data visualiser and analyst will be responsible for:
- Turning complex data into clear information through various types of visuals and reporting mediums
- Interpreting requirements of business partners and executives to create fit for purpose reporting products
- Providing actionable insights and analysis to inform business and executive decision makers.
- Understanding data models
- Building, querying, testing and validating datasets
- Drawing from different data sources and queries to produce visual outputs
- Being proficient in building visualisations and dashboards using Power BI
- Developing data visualisations based on strategic requirements
- Experience in using SQL, programming languages such as Python or R. have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in SQL scripting using tools such SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or SQL Developer.
- Develop and test reports, dashboards and Business Intelligence solutions based on specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies, Informatica Power Center and Microsoft Power BI tools.
- SQL Server and Oracle knowledge.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@modis.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"