- Amazing opportunity with a premium client
- 12 month + ext contract
- Deliver major IT and technology infrastructure projects
Our client is seeking a Delivery Manager to join their team in Canberra for a 12 month contract. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in delivering IT projects / BAU pieces of work across on prem and cloud environments.
The Delivery Manager will:
- Provide direction and supervision of solution architects, cloud engineers, data engineers, business analysts, developers and vendors
- Manage and prepare plans for the delivery of all project areas (including objectives, issues and risks, resources, scope (processes, architectures, technology), benefits, schedule and status reports
- Foster and develop team culture
- Work collaboratively with other delivery managers and the product owner to ensure delivery
- Proactively identify and manage the technical risks and issues
- Proactively manage dependencies, including risk assessment and contingency plans
- Maintain collaborative, respectful, effective and efficient delivery teams
- Maintain an awareness of Work Health and Safety (WH&S) responsibilities and a commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe workplace
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience (preferably 5+ years) delivering major IT and/or technology infrastructure projects, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage project risks and troubleshoot project issues.
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing ICT service in a large, complex, and multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Be able to build relationships and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive teams and deliver under pressure to tight timeframes.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"