- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA, Offsite
- LONG CONTRACT: 12 months + 12 months
- Well Funded Federal Government Department
One of our top clients is seeking a Delivery Manager to work within a large complex portfolio of work. This role will be integral to support major capabilities and initiatives to deliver new and enhanced digital transformation projects.
The successful applicant will have the following skill sets:
- Develop a clear plan and roadmap to deliver the work on time and within budget
- Ability to establish objectives and assign responsibilities
- Coordinate with various stakeholders, including business, designers, development teams, and operations, to ensure that the work is delivered in a manner that meets the needs of the business
- Creates and supports collaborative ways of working across groups/areas of responsibility to ensure that the work is delivered in a manner that meets the needs of the business
- Manage risks and issues associated with the program, and take corrective action as necessary to mitigate these risks
- Clearly demonstrates impactful communication skills (oral, written and presentation) in both formal and informal settings, articulating complex ideas to broad audiences
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of progress and status and that the work is delivered in accordance with the Department's governance policies
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce cost in the delivery of the program
- Overall responsibility to ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within scope and budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Plans, directs and co-ordinates activities to manage and implement a programme from initiation to final transition into operational, business-as-usual management.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on programme-related activities. Ensures appropriate and effective governance arrangements and comprehensive reporting and communication policies are in place and followed.
- Maintains an awareness of current technical developments that may provide opportunities to the programmes.
- Ensures that programmes are managed to realise agreed business benefits within agreed timescales.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"