One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Digital Business Analyst for a 6 month contract The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated multidisciplinary Agile teams to design and develop new products and services to help Australian businesses pursue their global ambitions. Queries about this advertisement can be sent to
- Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst in a digital environment on a variety of projects in a medium to large scale environment, providing business analysis services for major projects and enhancements as required.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in: business and functional analysis, process mapping and writing requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases and functional specifications.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including instructional and formal presentation experience.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary project delivery team on a variety of digital projects using Agile methodologies.
- Application of a human centred/service design approach to gathering requirements - including: * User research, synthesis, problem definition, ideation and prototyping. * Producing service design artefacts such as personas, journey maps, stakeholder maps, service blueprints etc. * Experience in facilitating workshops.
- Experience and knowledge in MS DevOps and backlog refinement.
- Use of digital tools for storyboarding and wire framing (i.e. Miro, Axure, Balsamiq)
- SharePoint 2013
- MS Dynamics CRM or other CRM solutions
- Office 365 - MS Teams and MS Planner
Please note: Must have a current Baseline
Who is Modis
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"