Akkodis is a global company with over 50,000 employees in over 30 geographies. Here in Australia, we have presence in all major cities and territories except Tasmania & NT, providing digital and engineering expertise to our clients to enable scalability and transformation. We are the most certified tech consultancy in Australia!
We are about new perspectives, cross domain thinking, fuelled by industry and market specialists. We research, innovate & explore new solutions through our centres of excellence and delivery centres….we call these campuses because we nurture continual learning & growth.
Role PurposeAkkodis Australia is currently looking for 2 x Enterprise Architects for a prestigious government client located in Canberra.
These are contract positions until 30th June 2024 initially, with the possibility of 2x12 months extension options. Baseline security clearance is required for this role.
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills and experience: An Enterprise Architect specialising in digital transformation strategy with MS Dynamics 365: Highly desirable:
An Enterprise Architect specialising in digital transformation strategy with MS Dynamics 365:
- Industry certifications and/or demonstrated experience in architecting solutions on the D365 platform and the Power Platform at large scale Enterprise level
- 8+ years experience designing and architecting solutions for D365 platform.
- Ability to support and contribute to the ICT Strategy 2023-26 and ICT Implementation plans 2023-26 and support stakeholders through the horizon planning.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile framework.
- Ability to deliver and maintain architecture blueprints, roadmaps, target state and reference architectures.
- Demonstrated experience working across complex IT environments.
An Enterprise Architect that have a focus on foundational enterprise technology and services: ITSM, Telecommunications, Networking, Infrastructure and End-user Computing:
- 5 Years experience as an Enterprise Architect in a large organisation.
- 10+ years experience in provision and support of foundational IT system capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with public sector procurement processes.
- Demonstrated experience with ITSM in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Experience with cloud adoption and migration in a large organisation.
- Experience with design and implementation of Microsoft EUC solutions
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR email@example.com
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Akkodis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for free upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"