- 12 months contract with 2x 12 months extension
- Hybrid and Offsite working arrangement available.
- Obtain your Baseline Security Clearance
Our Federal Government client is looking for experienced Enterprise, Platform and Solution Architects to join their team.
About the role The Client is seeking multiple positions for Enterprise, Platform and Solution Architecture, and other specialist technical work where additional capacity is required to supplement existing project teams. As architects, you will have the unique opportunity to leverage your wealth of expertise to design and implement cutting-edge solutions that drive the efficiency, security, and innovation of government services.
- Creating strategies, blueprints, and roadmaps to support the department's Digital Strategy is crucial for guiding the organization's technology direction.
- Developing both high-level and detailed designs for applications and services across different layers is essential for effective implementation.
- Building working models of business, information, application, and infrastructure architecture layers helps ensure a comprehensive understanding of department's technology landscape.
- Developing cost models to support key proposals, including the National Payment Platform (NPP), is vital for budgeting and financial planning.
- Maintaining a clear view of the current and future state of the Enterprise Architecture landscape is fundamental for informed decision-making and planning.
Top of Form
- Proven track in managing communications for digital transformation.
- Expertise in integrating change management into communication strategies.
- Clear communicator, simplifying complex tech ideas for diverse audiences.
- Proficient in various tools including Microsoft Office, CMS, and social media.
- Executes impactful communication plans with measurable outcomes.
- Analytical problem-solver thriving in dynamic settings.
- Builds relationships across organizational levels effectively.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Privacy Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"