One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for multiple Enterprise and Solution Architects. This is a multi year contract from July 2022 start.
What will you be doing as an Architect?
- Own, develop and maintain the information base underpinning the department's technical enterprise architecture. Work with enterprise, program, and project architects
- Regular and targeted communication to key stakeholders, including Digital services Division and retail teams and senior leadership, of technical landscape, vision and roadmaps
- Understand the technology environment and consider enterprise specific constraints
- Analyse systems and document system requirements
- Set the collaboration framework and undertake stakeholder engagement
- Develop solution architecture design documents and plans
- Present to the relevant design governance boards
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following architecture domains:
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships with all stakeholders, including:
- engaging business to identify requirements for new and changed business capabilities
- describing solution options and pros/cons of different approaches
- helping delivery teams understand the solution architecture and providing guidance on how patterns can be applied.
- Experience in the development of one or more of the following: strategic roadmaps, value streams, capability maps, standards, policies, principals, guardrails.
- Demonstrated experience in system analysis and design and preparation of architecture documentation. This includes presenting complex ideas clearly with options and recommendations and the ability to secure approval through the relevant governance forums.
- Ensure that end-to-end system design meets the relevant functional and non-functional requirements, and is compatible with roadmaps, reference architectures, strategies, policies, standards, patterns, guard rails and practices, including required security practices, policies, and architectures.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud environments, D365 and DevOps.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens with a valid Baseline security clearance are eligible to apply.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"