Our client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, they have uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet, Serving customers in over 100 countries. They are currently looking forward to hire Field Operations Technician.
Field Operations carry out all non centralised activities, primarily Maintenance & Upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non Telecom functions, e.g. Electro/Mechanical & Site:
- Ordering, maintaining, and refueling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours . Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Antennas, Feeders, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems. Temporary fixes for Site infrastructure, e.g. fences, climbing obstructions.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems. Preventive maintenance of site equipment is performed according to given time window and quality metrics. Network optimization
- Supports Field Operations & Planning Engineers . Maintain Site Folders and provides data to the Network Operation Centre . Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems . Supports Spare Part Management,: sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process .
The role will be responsible for providing support for various build projects and Maintenance work around Canberra, in addition to the following: Leading Troubleshooting activities on the antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure Testing Radio Antennas for faults and line sweeping on new radio equipment Upgrades, commissioning, decommissioning & configuration of 3G/4G/LTE sites Mandatory Skills Hands on experience with transmission technologies and the ability to commission and integrate 2G/3G/LTE independently. Previous experience across Wideband, SMR & MTx Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects. Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and PIM testing.
If this sounds like you please email your word format resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . For a confidential discussion please call.
Senior Account Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepa-shetty-88755438/ +61 2 80283142