One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Front-End Developer. This key position will be responsible for working within agile team to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation.
Desirable Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Salesforce Developer skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"