- 12 month + extension contract
- Can be worked in ACT, WA, VIC or QLD
- Reputable Fed Gov Client
About this role:
The Incident Manager is responsible for supporting the client's Incident Management Team and processes. The role will be a blend of operational and strategic duties.
The position is responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the client to advance the client's interests across a range of forums.
- Implementing long term strategies to expand and improve Incident Management offering
- Engaging an individual in developing and committing to an action plan that targets specific behaviours, skills, or knowledge needed to ensure performance improvement or prepare for success in new responsibilities
- Planning and supporting the development of individuals' knowledge, skills, and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job responsibilities more effectively
- Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions that support specific work outcomes
- Managing major incidents to ensure service restoration in line with business expectation
- Constructing, maintaining, and delivering reporting on the Incident Management functions
- Facilitating good document and knowledge management standards within the team
- Work with the Incident Management Team to manage the Incident Management workload
- Ensure Major Incidents Management workflows are effective, efficient, and adhered to
- Initiate PMIR forums working with stakeholders to confirm that actions are being completed in response to Major Incident Management protocols and processes
- Maintain reporting for Major Incident Briefs and Post Major Incident Review reports
- Develop, maintain, and manage reports in conjunction with the Service Desk
- Communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge
- Participating in the Major Incident Management on-call, responding to major incidents in accordance with major incidents processes and standards
- Effectively and calmly prioritise work and respond to changes in a fast-paced dynamic environment, whilst maintaining high work standards
- Have a commitment to achieving positive outcomes for all stakeholders
- Manage confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience managing incidents in a large multi-vendor, multi service provider ICT environment
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, complex issues with limited direction
- Demonstrate strong leadership in operational environments
- Demonstrated high level communication skills and the ability to tailor communication to its intended audience
- Certified ITIL Foundation (V3 minimum)
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"