- Work on an exciting new project
- Work within the cyber environment
- 12 month + extension contract
Our premium federal government client is seeking a System Administrator/Engineer to join their team in Canberra for a 12 month contract + possible extensions.
About the role:
The client is seeking the services of an experienced Systems Administrator/Engineer to develop, implement, and maintain network, server and application security solutions, tools and technologies leveraged by cyber teams across on-premises and cloud environments. This role will work with cyber teams to develop solution requirements, implement, and maintain various security solutions, and assist cyber teams with ongoing tuning and enhancement of those solutions.
Required skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Experience as a system administrator on windows and/or Linux platforms.
- Experience in databases such as: MS SQL or Oracle.
- Proficient in programming or scripting languages.
- Experience administering a cloud platform.
- Experience administering cyber detection, enforcing and response tools.
- Experience in technologies including, but not limited to: SecurID, Carbon Black, Splunk, Tenable and PKI.
- A Negative Vetting Level 1 is required for this position
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@modis.com
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"