- Long term contract
- Baseline Security Clearance Required
- Competitive Hourly Rates
Our federal government client has a request for a Manual Test Analyst to join their team for an 18 month contract in Canberra.
The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. These roles represent an exciting opportunity for Manual Test Analyst to join one of their multidisciplinary teams.
This role is for an experienced Manual Test Analyst, with well-developed software testing skills and demonstrated experience as application/system tester.
Key responsibilities including but not limited:
- Create and oversee test plans and strategies including test plans using Azure DevOps
- Write, review and execute test cases on web-based applications
- Effectively prioritise testing efforts, and test case execution.
- Work within multi-disciplinary project teams to analyse documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
- Raise defects / issues and log and track faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps.
- Testing digital solutions for conformance to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Lead and engage with Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
- Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary team using agile and traditional delivery methods
- Undertake other duties as required.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years of experience in developing test artefacts, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases, developing test strategies, and defect management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in:
- tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps
- testing APIs using postman, Soap UI or similar toolset
- ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar
- working with SQL Databases and writing SQL queries
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic organisation. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining Modis as a Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Consultant gatherings events
- MODIS SME meet ups/information sessions
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies,
Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"