Our federal government client is seeking Multiple Data Analysts to join their team in Canberra for a 12 month contract.
About this role:
The successful candidates will need to enjoy working in fast-paced and changing work environments, display initiative, have sound judgement, and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
Key duties include:
- Undertake technical analysis on import data to support business improvement activities and prepare performance reports and other data summaries with minimal supervision.
- Work collaboratively with operational teams to identify analytical requirements which support risk monitoring activities.
- Contribute to the development, review and implementation of data analytical policies and procedures, including reviewing and updating technical work instructions for operational staff within the department
- Contribute to the design and execution of work supporting commodity assurance and verification activities
- Provide sound technical advice to importers, operational staff within the department and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the preparation of briefing, reports and correspondence.
Successful Candidates will have the following experience:
- Experience using SQL, R and Latex
- Experience with analysis and modelling using large data sets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a high level of initiative and personal motivation
- Demonstrated ability to use judgement and manage competing priorities within tight deadlines
- attention to detail with a focus on producing high quality and accurate work
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Chelsea Batley on (02) 6103 1816 OR Chelsea.Batley@modis.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"