One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed .Net Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to redevelopment of the intranet for the client.
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Understand and code against detailed application architecture documents; Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader DSO objectives;
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department. The successful applicant must have three years of relevant work experience and a wide range of technical skills.
Skills & Experience
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular 7+ or React.
- Demonstrably strong technical skills in database development using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory including Azure AD, Windows Operating Systems including Windows Server and Visual Studio including working with modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud based system including Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- The ability to integrate applications with third-party systems, including Microsoft Office products, e.g. SharePoint and the Microsoft Graph API.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver products within an agile team.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"