- Contract until November 26th 2024 with a 2x 12-month extension
- Great department
- Must have Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance
Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced Network / Gateway Engineer to join their team.
About the role
The Department is seeking a Network / Gateway Engineer to assist with the day-to-day operations of the global network and gateways. The Network / Gateway Engineer will be expected to participate in strategy, planning, and innovation activities to advance Departmental and Whole of Government priorities, and to strengthen and modernise the Departments gateway environment.
- Assist with operations of global systems.
- Provide technical contributions to both network and gateway technologies, including (but not limited to) Juniper, Cisco, Trend Micro, F5, Clearswift & Fortigate.
- Contribute to documentation.
- Minimum five years relevant experience demonstrating strong gateway engineering and technical skills and knowledge.
- Experience in the development of gateway high-level designs and detailed designs.
- Ability to articulate technical detail through design and implementation plans.
- Highly developed diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Foster a seamless and adaptable collaboration within the project team, adeptly managing stakeholder expectations
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Privacy Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"