One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed OpenText Technical Architect. This key position will be responsible for using their OpenText knowledge to take a leading role in the design and delivery of technical architecture solutions. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
The candidate will use their extensive knowledge of the SAP Extended ECM by OpenText solution to take a leading role in design and delivery of the technical architecture for a solution that will be scalable up to 100,000 users.
Skills & Experience
- Australian Citizen or have security clearance.
- Experience with OpenText Content Server solutions.
- Experience as a technical architect for SAP Extended ECM solutions.
- Experience with the design of infrastructure for SAP Extended ECM scalable to more than 20,000 users.
- Experience integrating SAP and OpenText, with particular preference to S4.
- Experience in the installation of OpenText solutions on UNIX and HANA and the connectivity of the solutions between SAP and OpenText.
- Knowledge and experience with the implementation of Tempo and OpenText Content Server Mobile.
- OpenText & SAP Certifications where applicable.
- Experience with the implementation of OpenText solutions on AWS, Azure and HEC.
- Knowledge of patching and upgrading complex landscapes.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong OpenText skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ben Pearlman on 02 6103 1812 or Ben.Pearlman@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"