- 12 months contract with 2x 12 months extension
- Hybrid working arrangement available.
- Must have a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance
Our large Federal Government client is seeking to fill an opportunity within their team as an Organisational Change Manager.
About the role Applicants should demonstrate a track record of success in collaborating with different stakeholders to create effective communication and training strategies that result in successful technology-driven changes. In this role, you'll enhance the department's grasp of ICT changes and manage tasks related to change readiness, implementation, and support. This includes identifying and tracking benefits, engaging stakeholders, and actively assisting staff and senior members in embracing positive changes in processes, systems, and culture. We're looking for candidates who are skilled at both independent and team-based work, whether it's on long-term projects or quick, time-sensitive initiatives.
- Develop a comprehensive plan with leadership to guide the change, managing transitions and minimising disruptions.
- Create clear communication strategies, tailored messages, and timelines to keep everyone informed and engaged.
- Design training to bridge skill gaps caused by the change, offering resources and workshops for adapting to new processes.
- Continuously assess progress, gather feedback, measure effectiveness, and adjust strategies based on insights.
- Profound knowledge of change management activities, encompassing stakeholder analysis, communication planning, and development.
- Skilful relationship management adaptable across diverse stakeholder levels for achieving desired outcomes.
- Experience in hybrid and dispersed team environments, utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies to meet business and departmental requirements.
- Proficiency in setting and implementing behaviour and process change management, including training and communication.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Privacy Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"