One of our federal government client based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Multiple Power BI Developers for a 11 months + 2 x 12 month extension option.
Skills and experience:
- Proven skills in developing and delivering data visualisation products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Proven skills to develop SQL scripts (where required) to curate transactional datasets from the department's systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in providing and presenting concise data reports and clear data visualisation products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Manage and report deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, work flows, diagrams, business requirements documents and other requested documentation
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced work environment, with proven experience in working across different teams and individually, and with wide ranging stakeholders/clients
Nice to have:
- Have good knowledge or experience with using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DevOps and or Git
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Who is MODIS
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians