- Akkodis Australia are seeking a range of Project Services to join our team
- Canberra based role, with long term project projection
- TSPV, NV2 and NV1 resources required
Akkodis is a global company with over 50,000 employees in over 30 geographies. Here in Australia, we have presence in all major cities and territories except Tasmania & NT, providing digital and engineering expertise to our clients to enable scalability and transformation. We are the most certified tech consultancy in Australia!
We are about new perspectives, cross domain thinking, fuelled by industry and market specialists. We research, innovate & explore new solutions through our centres of excellence and delivery centres….we call these campuses because we nurture continual learning & growth.
Our reputable federal government client is seeking a range of Project Services to join in on Phase 1b and 2 of a well funded project of work. Ideally, candidates will hold a TSPV security clearance. However, candidates with a NV1 and NV2 clearance are welcome to apply, with the understanding that they may be required to obtain a TSPV clearance during the scope of work.
To assist with this large body of work, we are seeking:
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Schedule and Risk Manager
- Project Support Officers
- Delivery Managers
Project Managers & Assistant Project Managers:
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that a project produces the required products/deliverables within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits. The position requires:
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience leading complex ICT projects or programs,
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in building trusted relationships
- Ability to lead project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders, and
- Previous experience in federal government ICT projects is essential.
Schedule & Risk Managers
The Schedule & Risk Manager provides portfolio, programme and project support, evaluates project performance, and contributes to reviews and audits. The candidate must monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and develop risk management plans.The position requires:
- 5+ years' project management experience
- Skills in developing and managing schedules and managing risks, and
- Knowledge of project management software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Project Support Officers:
The Project Support role involves providing guidance and support on project management processes, tools, and techniques, as well as assisting with the development and maintenance of business cases, time, resource, cost, and exception plans. The role requires:
- At least 3 years of project management support experience
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Being able to build trusted relationships with stakeholders, track and report project progress, and develop IT-related communication packages.
The Delivery Managers are responsible for managing technical leads in implementation, infrastructure, engineering, and project management to support the delivery of this project. They need to have proven experience in:
- Defining and specifying IT systems interoperability
- Effective communication skills
- Working collaboratively with the project manager
- Monitoring and controlling risks/issues
- Supporting the technical team and 3rd party solution providers
- Providing support in the development of logistics support concepts and standard operation procedures and,
- Relevant qualifications such as Prince 2, Agile, MSP Certification(s) are highly desirable.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Akkodis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for free upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"