Are you a qualified and experienced Project Manager who will work within a large complex portfolio, this role is for you.
- Contract length: 12 months contract + 2 x 12 months extensions
- Location: ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC, WA, Offsite | Work Environment: Hybrid
- Candidate must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
The successful applicant will have the following skill sets:
Business Skills & behaviours
- Demonstrates leadership in operational management.
- Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continual operational improvement.
- Assess and evaluates risk that include taking corrective action as necessary to mitigate the risks.
- Takes all requirements into account when making proposals.
- Advises on available standards, methods, tools, applications, and processes relevant to the group specialism(s) and can make appropriate choices from alternatives.
- Clearly demonstrates impactful communication skills (oral, written and presentation) in both formal and informal settings, articulating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Security, privacy, and ethics - proactively contributes to the implementation of appropriate working practices and culture.
- Communicates authoritatively at all levels across the groups/areas to both technical and non-technical audiences' articulation business objectives.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of policy and strategy.
- Performs highly complex work activities covering technical, financial, and quality aspects.
- Has deep expertise in own specialism(s) and an understanding of its impact on the broader business and wider customer/Department.
- Has defined authority and accountability for actions and decisions within a significant of work, including technical, financial, and quality aspects.
- Establishes organisational objectives and assigns responsibilities.
- Initiates influential relationships with stakeholders and leads on collaboration across competing objectives.
Selection Criteria - Essential
- Candidate demonstrated experience and capability to provide the requirement (e.g., relevant qualifications and experience, including working within government and multi-vendor/hybrid context).
- Extent to which the response meets the clients' requirements as set out as mentioned above with the ability to work in a complex working environment with proven experience to deliver in large scale programs.
Be sure to submit your application today because the application window for this role will close on 23/11/2023
Please feel free to get in touch with me, Teja Kuchimanchi, either via email at email@example.com or by calling 0481 967 567 to request the complete job description. I want to reassure you that our conversation will remain confidential.
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services, and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".