To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be a key team member responsible for finding and delivering high quality new resources to fulfill opportunities for the roles you are assigned.
We are open to all experience levels, whether you are new to the industry and want to learn everything there is to know about IT and recruitment or whether you are an expert recruiter looking for a new home. We have the scale, support, and team to ensure your career with Modis will be a success.
What you will be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- You will use your detective skills to find and present the best IT talent available for a large range of opportunities within the Australian landscape, from Developers in start-ups to Project Managers in global technology firms
- Using your communication and influencing skills, you will speak to, meet, and nurture relationships with IT talent to present them the best opportunities on the market
- Once selected, your job is to help the candidates presented through their interviews to ensure they are given the best chance to secure their next role
- You will then negotiate their rates and present them with life changing offers
- Role is focussed purely on delivery
- To close things out, you will conduct references and standard checks to ensure all boxes are ticked
- No two days are the same in recruitment, so bring your positivity and your A-game and you will be sure to have a lot of fun!
Here's some of our benefits:
- An incredible team: work with a driven group of people who enjoy what they do, every day
- Work your way: we have a mature and trusting environment, so flexibility is just a part of what we do at Modis
- Develop your skills: whether you are a tenured recruiter or new to the industry, we have the right amount of training, mentoring and development programs to ensure you keep improving
- Compensation: we have an industry leading commission structure and are happy to come to the table on base salaries
- Additional benefits: being part of a global market leader, there are rafts of benefits that you just don't get working for anyone else. Talk to us to find out more :-)
What we look for:
- Maturity and positivity - working in recruitment can be a rollercoaster, if you bring a positive attitude and learn from your mistakes, you will thrive in our culture
- A passion for technology - you will speak to some of the smartest minds in tech working on incredible projects for a huge range of companies. There's no better place to be if you love this industry
- A thirst for continuous improvement. We don't get it right all the time, but we learn from our mistakes so we can be better next time - we like people who think and act the same way.
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
We put our people first: To build a community of the sharpest minds, we begin by understanding the potential of our people. Then, through rigorous training, we can help them learn, share, grow and excel by applying their ingenuity. Understanding your ambitions and working with you to achieve them are just the beginning of your Career at MODIS.
Values: Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering. We expect our people to be ambitious. That's why we entrust them with responsibility and encourage every colleague to apply their learnings from one discipline to another, so we can innovate together and unlock new ways of working
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly."