The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
* Performing the role of a technical liaison between Software Development and Operations on every aspect associated with final builds;
* Preparing and maintaining process automation for software releases using the Departmental processes;
* Working with project teams to identify appropriate build schedule and initiate packaging and build process;
* Overseeing and ensuring timely software releases for the projects and managing the implementation process from development through to release and execution;
* Liaising with Change Management to ensure the timely delivery of software releases;
* Producing Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans;
* Continually working towards making improvements in the release process.
* Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's record keeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
* Documentation relating to system products technical design and systems operation;
* Deployment plans, work flows, events and sequence diagrams;
* Records of troubleshooting, production issues and incidents.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on Hussein.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"