One of our premium government client based in Canberra are looking for SAP Data Lead & Data Migration Architects. The contract is for 18+ months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of data migration concepts and must have experience leading S/4HANA data migration efforts.
- Deep understanding of SAP HANA and related SAP products as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of ETLR design, Data Quality Management, Enterprise Data Modelling and Data Architecture.
- An expert in the administration and configuration of SAP Data Services, S/4HANA Migration Cockpit, SAP Information Steward, and SAP LSMW.
- Advanced knowledge of database administration, including optimisation strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in the definition and implementation of the strategy and solution to support the migration of legacy data into the SAP Application.
- Demonstrated experience in leading/contributing to data assessment and mapping activities, and architect the underlying migration framework to extract, transform, validate, enrich, load, and reconcile the legacy source data.
- Demonstrated experience in executing technical leadership on the use of the technology platform and tools to perform the profiling and migration of legacy data.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing the efforts of technical developers.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up a concept for migration (data and application) and the transition approach regarding to time, costs and risk.
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills; Provide status reports on activities and tasks.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) /SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).
- Business-process knowledge associated with various SAP functional modules
These positions can be based in Canberra (prefer), Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable; however Australian Citizenship is required for these positions. Please note: Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"