Modis - SAP GRC Admin / Developer
- Modis is currently seeking a SAP GRC Admin
- Contract Role
- 12 months + 24 months extension
- Hybrid Admin/Dev role
Some questions for you?
- Do you have SAP GRC Admin Experience?
- Like to liaise with Developers
- Australian Citizen?
- Want to gain a Baseline Clearance?
If so, please see below!!!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Configuration of SAP GRC including workflow
- Provide technical expertise for SAP GRC
- Ongoing maintenance of the software configuration within SAP GRC
- Generation of reports and rule set updates as required
- Working with SAP Application support, SAP Development and business process owners to analyse and resolve technical issues
- Generate access review documents for internal and external audit
- Assist in defining new security policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance to security policies, procedures, and control sets
- Perform Segregation of Duties analysis and manage the mitigation process; monitor production environments for security violations.
- Management/administration of Firefighter process
- Work with SAP Basis to address system, database or performance issues; review and management of system patches and service packs.
- Testing of Security and Controls
- Creation of procedural/testing/user guideline documentation
- Role and User creation/maintenance
- Pending Experience
- 12 Months + 24 Months Ext
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on Hussein.email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"