Return to jobs

SAP Security Administration / Support Consultant

Ref: BROADBEAN_080831589852852

on 19 May 2020
Location
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Contract Type
Contract

One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed SAP Security Administration Consultant / SAP Security Support Analyst. This key position will be responsible for to provide ongoing support, advice and training to the APS SAP Security Administrator. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.

Duties

The successful candidate would spend 80% of their time on Security development and enhancement work, with the remaining 20% on BAU Helpdesk support (subject to change based on team workload)

Some duties include:

  • Developing SAP security roles in line with business requirements
  • Assisting and advising in the maintenance of the SAP security environment
  • Liaising with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements and implement security roles and system change

Skills & Experience

  • 2+ years experience developing and delivering SAP security roles to specification
  • 2+ years experience in SAP Level 1/Level 2 Finance and SAPHR support
  • Technical knowledge of the SAP security system
  • Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
  • Experience with Remedy, or a similar service management / ticket logging tool
  • Knowledge of Change Management processes

Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.

Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong SAP Security Administration Consultant / SAP Security Support Analyst skillset to this organisation.

For more information on the role, please contact Ben Pearlman on (02) 6103 1812.

Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.

"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"

Filter Results
Sort By: