One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager for a long term contract.
This role is based in Canberra.
You will help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of Austrade's clients and staff. You'll work with the product manager to make sure the product backlog is clear, prioritised and able to be delivered. You'll provide day-to-day support to the team in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing stakeholder requests, and proactively managing and removing delivery impediments. You will be working with a team consisting of Architects, Service Designers, User Researchers, Interaction and Content Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Experience in support of a team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams and ability to manage project finances.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT
- Agile Certifications
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Celine Wang on 02 6103 1831 or email@example.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians