One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Developer for an initial 12 month contract. This key position will be responsible for working on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company. Please note, this role requires a current Baseline Security Clearance.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory); take responsibility for ensuring the full user management lifecycle (create, modify, suspend, remove, etc.) is executed reliably and based on defined security policies and principles.
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager into a variety of other platforms - some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom developed management agents.
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and PAM
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience and skills transfer to other developers.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
For more information on the role, please contact Celine Wang on (02) 6103 1831.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"