One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Developer for an initial 12 month contract. This key position will be responsible for working on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company. Please note, this role requires a current Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance (NV1).
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Strong technical leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including:
- Experience with Implementing, supporting, and maintaining MIM
- A good understanding of MIM architecture and its components
- Experience using the MIM sync engine
Nice to have:
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Senior Developer skillset to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Celine Wang on (02) 6103 1831.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"