We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager to provide pre-sales, delivery architecture, planning and estimation support to the Delivery Practice Lead of a reputable consulting firm. You will own the delivery methodology and IP and provide on-boarding training to new team members along with delivery governance and leadership on key engagements.
Join this rapidly growing organisation, building strong and enduring relationships with key customers and provide strategic delivery & assurance solutions to Federal Government.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years relevant Agile, delivery and business development experience
- Deep professional competencies and reputation in Agile and delivery communities
- Practical, senior level expertise with requirements specification, delivery architecture and design, scrum master, team building
- Scrum master certification, project management practitioner certifications
- Strong conceptual understanding of all aspects of the systems development lifecycle and technical platforms and capabilities including cloud
- Strong conceptual understanding of DevOps (and / or DevSecOps) and automation and orchestration.
- Scrum master certification
To be a success you will possess the following:
- A passion for learning and new challenges
- Strong, objective, impartial coaching skills, and communications ability
- A highly structured, analytical yet creative mind, able to see the big picture while diving deep into the detail with equal confidence
- A passion for end user experience and ensuring both usability and business fit
- A pragmatic, collaborative, down to earth approach to working with people to negotiate and design delivery solutions that work
It would be preferred if you had the following:
- SAFe release train engineer certification
- SAFe SPC certification
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity and ready for a change please get in touch today!