Senior Project Manager
- Akkodis Australia are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager
- Location: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane preferred
- Must have AGSVA Clearance - Baseline or above.
Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, or Brisbane location.
Hybrid work environment.
Must have Security Clearance, baseline minimum.
Experience working on large scale projects?
PM experience working on CRM implementations?
Worked with Cloud-based integration services?
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic team. This role offers a unique opportunity to work outside the typical office environment and gain hands-on experience in technical support. We are looking for candidates who are positive, energetic, and eager to learn, as training will be provided to develop the necessary skills and knowledge for success in this role.
Managing and overseeing projects that address changes and developments that can have a significant impact on a particular business unit or the business as a whole.
- Developing project budget from project and resource plans, managing project through development and implementation stages according to budget.
- Designing and developing strategies and processes, in consultation with team members/stakeholders/business consultants, which will support the implementation of the project.
- Reviewing and responding to corporate policy issues, providing advice and establishing policies when required.
- Identifying key stakeholders and working proactively to gain their support and endorsement by establishing contacts, conducting presentations/workshops and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Determining project resourcing requirements, recruiting staff and managing development and implementation of project on a day to day basis.
- Identifying risks effecting delivery of project outcomes and where necessary deploys contingencies to ensure completion of project.
- Identifying project dependencies and working with relevant departments to ensure plans can be carried out effectively and dependencies are resolved.
- Developing and managing regular project plan progress reports.
- Representing or having involvement with corporate projects, committees, change management programs as required.
- Project management skills and experience
- Preferably has worked in Defense or other Government roles, has also worked as a Delivery Manager in the past
- Understanding of operations, procedures and policies related to the specific business area
- Excellent communicator, with strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Process re-engineering/business improvement/change management
If you are looking for an exciting and dynamic role that offers on-site experience and training to develop your technical skills, we encourage you to apply. We value a positive, energetic, and customer-focused approach in our team members and look forward to welcoming the right candidate into our organization.
- PRINCE2 certification or similar highly desirable
Successful applicants will require:
- AGSVA clearancewill be required before entering the workplace.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a small team in a dynamic environment.
- Energetic, positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new skills.
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Baseline, NV1 or NV2
Why Akkodis ?
Most Certified Tech Consultancy in Australia:
Akkodis delivers digital and engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Consulting, Solutions, Talent and Academy Modis enables businesses to transform, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 50,000+ thinkers and makers in over 20 countries focused on Data Analytics & AI, Applications, Cloud Platforms and IoT. We specialise sectors of Energy & Clean Technology, Public Safety, Transport, Defence, Public Sector, Mining and Healthcare.
Here at Akkodis, we like to look after our own.
If successful and part of the team, you will be eligible for FREE upskilling. We are firm believers in career growth and development.
When YOU grow, WE grow. Some of our partnerships/certifications are:
- AWS Advanced Tier Partner
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- ISTQB Platinum Partner
- IIBA Gold Partner (Int Institute of BAs)
We are also:
- Fortune 500 Company
- Proud sponsor of the Mercedes Formula 1 Team
- Work Force Planning Team - Dedicated to managing your career
- Tech Academy - Dedicated for upskilling/reskilling.
- No payrolling process fees
- Consultant gathering events
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management Support Team.
Being the leading enabler in the Smart Industry for our customers, and the thought leader in the market to prepare for tomorrow.
Our focus is on developing a diverse team of people who want to excel. We offer careers that span countless domains, projects and challenges across IT and Engineering.
Our vision is to be a World Class technology partner, bringing Insight, Velocity, Value and our Smart People together, making a difference in our clients and the community.
Privacy: Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Contact: Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to The RPO Team on RPO@akkodisgroup.com