One of our premium government client based in Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne is looking for a Senior SAP Fiori Developer. This is a multi year contract from Aug/Sept 2022 start.
What will you be doing as a SAP Fiori Developer?
Senior SAP Fiori Developer to collaborate with a cross-functional and multi-location implementation teams to support the design and build of hybrid cloud solutions and to ensure that work delivered meets client requirements and standards both functionally and technically.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 4 years of SAP Fiori Development experience with 10+ years of SAP Projects experience in various SAP solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing CDS based Fiori elements Apps on S/4HANA on-prem system
- Demonstrated experience extending standard Fiori APPs with extensibility using SAP Business Application Studio
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploy custom and extended SAP Fiori/UI5 applications on SAP BTP and on-premise environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of CDS Annotations to generate UI without Fiori coding
- Demonstrated experience integrating cloud native applications with on-premise as well as other cloud-native systems
- Demonstrated experience with API development for both inbound and outbound data synchronization and posting data in SAP Systems
- Demonstratred knowledge / experience of SAP Fiori security, roles setup, Fiori Launchpad setup in on-premise S4 HANA system
Please note: Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply. Nice to have a current Baseline clearance. Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ankit on 02 6103 1803 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"