One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Solution Architect for a long term contract.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF and ToGAF.
- Extensive experience in a solution architecture role in medium to large organisations, with demonstrated coverage of architecture deliverables across business, information, applications and infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in architecting and deploying of both on premise and web-enabled business applications, cloud-based architectures and roadmaps.
- Knowledge of Australian Government wide Authentication technologies.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role - BASELINE IS REQUIRED.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit Trikha on 02 6103 1803 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians