One of our premium government clients based in Canberra, Sydney And Melbourne is looking for a Senior Test Analyst. The contract is for 12 months + 12 months extension where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
Australian Citizenship is required for this role.
Location: ACT, NSW, VIC
About the Role
The Senior Test Analyst (Accessibility) will be responsible for planning and completion of quality testing activities and deliverables, with a focus on IT system Accessibility. Accessibility Testing forms an integral part of the agency's integrated end-to-end functional testing systems and processes. Systems include Cloud Hosted Applications, including Salesforce portals and a native mobile application.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Accessibility test cases, test scripts and test execution including documenting test results, defect management and other test documentation
- Consult the delivery teams to ensure Accessibility requirements and testing objectives are understood and included
- Assist the Test Manager with input for preparation of Accessibility Test Plans
- Undertake Accessibility analysis of change to understand, prepare and execute testing for Accessibility test phase as per WCAG guidelines
- Identifying, designing and developing test cases and frameworks for Accessibility & WCAG testing as per industry guidelines for Applications
- Design and implement Accessibility Test guidelines and framework across various systems and application implementations
- Understand testing needs and ensuring that accessibility test cases/scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
- Participate in the development and review of test cases to achieve quality outcomes.
- Prepare all relevant documentation highlighting the outcomes of Accessibility testing activities
- 5 years testing experience in Accessibility & WCAG testing on Portals and Apps
- Run E2E accessibility audits on cloud products
- A minimum of 2+ years of Accessibility & WCAG experience in medium-to-large scale systems, applications on Cloud and third party managed test environments
- Demonstrated an understanding of Accessibility & WCAG 2.1 guidelines and what this means for the User Experience (UX)
- Significant knowledge of Accessibility testing tools like WAVE, JAWS, Zoom Text, etc.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Kazi Arman on 02 6103 1866 OR email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds