We are looking for an experienced Service Delivery Lead well-versed in agile techniques, rapid software development, scalability, reliability, incident management, and cost-effectiveness? We need your expertise! Join our team to lead service delivery and ensure stakeholder engagement for our customers. Make a significant impact - apply today and be part of our dynamic team!
- Initial contract is for 12 months + 6 months extensions available.
- Hybrid work environment | Location is Canberra, ACT
- Candidate must be Australian Citizen and be able to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
The department is looking for a highly effective Service Delivery Lead to join the Digital Clearance Service within the Digital Business Division. This role requires a passionate, adaptable individual who is adept at building great working relationships with different stakeholders whilst getting multiple projects over the line.
- The individual filling this role will be responsible for the success of software and product delivery, sustainment, focusing on client relationship, program delivery, resourcing, reporting and overall program health.
- Ideal candidates will have a client focused 'can-do' attitude and a strong focus on solutions rather than problems. Candidates will have experience managing large complex programs and project using agile techniques and delivery methods, that combine multiple technology disciplines to deliver business outcome faster. Candidates should enjoy interacting with clients in settings ranging from planning to delivery and maintenance.
- The role is responsible for working directly with various product teams to continually assess, improve-on and modernise our multi product customer facing applications, platform infrastructure, security, performance, tools & process strategy, and implementation.
- The program seeks to provide direct input into assistance and guidance in the improvement of rapid software development, deployments, scalability, visibility, reliability, resilience, incident management and cost effectiveness. This role collaborates heavily with product owners, delivery managers, technical leads, and architecture functions.
- Leads, manages, and coordinates with a high-level of professional expertise and fostering an environment of building capability. Uses own expertise to deliver both high level and detailed outcomes and/or leveraging others to ensure delivery as required. Proven record of self-resilience in the face of adversity or uncertainty and with proven success architecting program transformation.
- A strong understanding of the evolving digital world and the application of emerging technology and innovations, to drive maximum strategic alignment to support the successful delivery of the program in a SAFe agile environment.
- Strong people leadership skills, including an ability to develop high performing teams that work collaboratively with peers, influence change and drive customer value. Contributes at both an operational and strategic level to the program.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing technology vendor partners, including product strategy and road-mapping, release management, upgrades, and ongoing support.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the Australian Public Service framework.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Augustine Sakala on (02) 6103 1836 OR Augustine.Sakala@Akkodisgroup.com
- Weekly Pay
- No payrolling processing fees
- Upskilling opportunities and training discounts
- Associate gatherings events
- AKKODIS SME meet ups/information sessions.
- EAP Support Program
- Dedicated Account Management support team
Akkodis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Akkodis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Akkodis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Akkodis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds".