Modis - Service Desk Analysts - Baseline/NV1/NV2
- Modis is currently seeking Service/Help Desk Analysts.
- Entry, Level 1 and Level 2 Service Desk opportunities
- Short & Long-term contracts available with possibility of perm
Some questions for you?
- Are you an all-rounder with IT Helpdesk Knowledge?
- Strong Customer Service Skills?
- Do you have other Helpdesk/Service Desk experience that you would like to expand on?
- Would you like to get in IT Helpdesk ?
If so, please see below!!!
Entry & Lvl 1 Service Desk Roles
- Call answer and Call logging (fully documented)
- Password Resets (fully documented)
- Account unlocks (fully documented)
- General Ticket management through updates and allocations
Lvl 2 & Above
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- LAN/WAN Networking experience
- High level skills in Microsoft and Office 365
- Complete escalated support tasks
- Update clients on issue progress
- Application, Software & Hardware Support
- Sick of your current System Admin role and want a new one?
- Lvl 2 Helpdesk and want to move into System Admin?
- Want a recruiter to contact you when a suitable role comes out?
Please reach out - No current roles but would love to have a chat for future potential Sys Admin Roles
- For the right candidate, a very quick response rate.
- Will generally be advised within 2-3 days if you have been successful for an interview or not.
- Lvl 1 - $30 - $50 Ph Inc Super (Pending Experience)
- Lvl 2 - $50 - $70 Ph Inc Super (Pending Experience)
- System Admin (Please reach out for a confidential chat)
- As Soon As Possible.
- Baseline minimum
- Must be Australian Citizen
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the role only those who meet the minimum requirements of the role will receive a response!
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Hussein Tabaja on (02) 6103 1818 OR Hussein.email@example.com
Modis delivers cross-industry IT and digital engineering expertise to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. By combining a unique service offering of Tech Consulting, Tech Talent Services and Tech Academy solutions Modis enables businesses to progress, scale and perform. Modis has a global footprint with 30,000+ consultants in over 20 countries focused on Cognitive Technologies, Digital Transformation, Cloud & Infrastructure, Smart Ecosystem, and Industry 4.0 across the key sectors of Automotive & Transportation, Environmental & Energy, Software, Internet & Communication, Financial Services and Industrial Manufacturing.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"