One of our premium clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Service Transition Analyst. In this role you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of the service transition processes.
- Ensure the effective transfer to Service Operations
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that all plans/polices are in place for all agreed services
- Create and maintain the Service Risk Register (SRR)
- Take accountability for the transition of new or changed services into BAU
- Own service transition processes and ensure these are communicated to all stakeholders and followed throughout the Service Transition across the organisation.
- Support the delivery of key requirements through the Service Transition by providing ongoing support and expertise
- Ensure all Service Design and end to end support models are reviewed and implemented for any changed or new services
- Ensure all process comply within internal ACSC security and technology standards.
- Establish and maintain Service Catalogue and associated OLAs and SLAs where required.
Skills & Experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation (minimum)
- Experience in Service Transition and Service Design
- Experience working in an AGILE Software Development environment
- Experience in Risk Management, Service Improvement and Stakeholder Management
- Experience in end-to-end service management to user populations of over 500
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Service Design & Transition skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Celine Wang on 02 6108 1831 / Celine.Wang@Modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"